*** For a limited time, purchase the AVR-X4500 and receive a bonus Heos 5 wireless speaker ***
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
The things that make a AV receiver high end are not what is on the feature list, in fact, if anything, the AVR-X4500H has more or less the same suite of functions as its smaller siblings. No, the real difference is below the skin, where novel approaches to over-engineering elevate the performance of these multi-channel beasts to authentic Hi-Fi status. In the case of the AVR-X4500H , this means a staggered dual die-cast heat-sink fan backed cooling system that improves long term high sound level reliability while reducing distortion and inter-channel cross-talk by moderating operating temperatures and increasing the physical separation between channels simultaneously. There is also a steel flux shield around the power transformer plus a copper sheet wrap around the windings to further lower the noise floor and increase musical clarity even in the most subtle notes and nuances.
The beauty of owning one of these high end AVRs is that you can really have your cake and eat it too. All the latest audio visual tech advancements and gadgetry is on tap for you to enjoy at pristine Hi-Fi audiophile levels of performance. For the genuine all rounder that excels in reproducing the full spectrum of home entertainment media all the way from classic vinyl (phono pre-amplification and equalisation built in), to CD (proprietary AL24 Plus processing re-samples 44/16 CDDA to 24-bit for more natural filtering), to DVD/BD/UHD BD (full 11ch processing of DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and Audyssey MultiEQ XT32), and all the way to the latest multi-room music streaming use cases, look no further than the Denon X4500H .
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel (8 ohm, THD+N 0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz).: 9 powerful amplifiers tuned to provide a dynamic audio experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D, DTS Virtual:X and AL32 Processing: Enjoy a truly immersive, three-dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility: Hands-free control of your home theater and wireless music services
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support and 3 HDMI outputs: Connect to eight of your favorite media devices and output to three displays
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR10, HLG and BT.2020: Provides the greatest picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box experience
- “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology, RS232 Control: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Supports Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology: Listen from any room in your home for connected, whole-home audio streaming
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) (via future firmware update): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Delivers the ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
- Equipped with two 12 V Trigger outputs: Connect devices such as a cooling fan or projector and operate on AVR standby power
- Weight: 14.2kgs
- Dimensions: 393 x 434 x 167 cm