Polk Atrium 6
The Atrium6 is a workhorse when it comes to filling large spaces with the kind of big, lifelike high quality sound for all your outdoor entertaining. Like all our outdoor models, the Atrium6 is built to withstand the elements, which means you’ll be enjoying great performance for years to come.
- 13.34cm long-throw aerated polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 25.4mm anodised aluminium dome tweeter with rubber surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Patented water-resistant PowerPort bass venting efficiently adds 3dB of big, realistic, musical bass output. No other outdoor speakers can touch the Atrium Series for deep bass you can feel from the ground up. And because it’s Polk all-weather certified water-resistant, it can go practically anywhere with no worries about moisture impeding its performance.
- Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. A more steeply-angled baffle design that maximises critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not an "outdoor speaker"), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimisation technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter "artifacts" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed US baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) This certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst weather that nature can dish out, whether its extreme temperatures or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Aluminium grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, efficient hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk Atrium 6 Outdoor Speakers, click here.
MID / WOOFER