Polk CSi A4
The CSi A4 is a high performance centre channel speaker for smaller rooms and challenging placement situations. It features two 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance® drivers, one 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter for spot-on imaging, seamless soundstage and natural sounding voices. With the asymmetric cabinet design, you gain the flexibility to place the CSi A4 above or below the TV and aim it at your position.
CSI A4 FEATURES:
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. CSi A4 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- Klippel motor optimisation uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modelled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimising sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk Atrium CSi A4 Centre Channel Speaker,click here.
TWEETERQuantity: 1Diameter: 2.54cmType: Dynamic Balance silk polymer dome tweeters
MIDRANGEQuantity: 2Diameter: 13.34cmType: Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds
ELECTRICALTotal Frequency Response: 55Hz-27kHzUpper -3dB Limit: 26 kHzLower -3dB Limit: 65 HzNominal Impedance: 8 ohmsEfficiency: 89 dBRecommended Amplifier Power: 20-180 watts per channelInputs: 5-way binding posts
DIMENSIONSHeight: 17.46cmWidth: 50.80cmDepth: 22.23cmProduct Weight (each): 7.03 Kg