Rotel has been designing and manufacturing CD players since 1989 and long confirmed it's digital audio expertise since the introduction of the first model, the RCD-855 CD player. Ever since Rotel has never looked back.
The CD11 continues this proud tradition with a carefully engineered power supply and Balanced Design topology of digital and analogue circuits. With clean lines and intuitive operation common with other 14 series models the CD11 brings musical details to life with ability beyond its modest price-point. The tray loading CD mechanism ensures smooth opening and closing action and quiet operation.
A Texas Instruments 24 bit 192kHz DAC provides the digital to analog conversion and the CD11 supports both RCA analogue and Coaxial digital outputs for flexible installation with any HiFi system. The front panel graphic display indicates playback status, track and time information, and also provides CD metadata such as song titles when available on the disc. An IR remote is included providing effortless control of the CD11. This unit also includes an RS232 connection and a 12V trigger input.
- Tray loading CD mechanism
- Quiet operation
- Texas Instruments 24 bit 192kHz DAC
- RCA analogue and Coaxial digital outputs
- Front panel graphic display
- IR remote
- 12V trigger input
- RS232 connection
- Black and silver finishes
- Dimensions (W × H × D) - 430 × 98 × 314mm / 17" × 3.8" × 12.4"
- Front Panel Height - 80mm (3.15")
- Power Requirements - 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption - 15W
- Standby Power Consumption - <0.5w li="">
- Net Weight - 5.8kg (12,7lbs.)
- BTU Rating - 40 BTU/h
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- S/N Ratio (IHF "A" Weighted) - >125dB
- Dynamic Range - >99dB
- Digital to Analog Covers - Texas Instruments
- Channel Balance - ±0.5dB
- Channel Separation - >115dB @ 10kHz
- Output Level - Digital (Coax): 0.5V
- Output Impedance - Line Level: 470Ω, Digital (Coax): 75Ω