Sonus Faber Sonetto Centre II
Brand Sonus Faber
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus Faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
The Centre II is the largest high-performance 3-way centre channel speaker in the Sonetto collection, featuring 2 x 150 mm woofers, for optimal low-frequency reproduction. The perfect centre channel for people who demand the very best in-home theatre performance!
- SYSTEM: 3-way horizontal loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Neo Magnet system. Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Ultra-free compression basket. Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibres, Ø 2 x 150mm cone drivers.
- WOOFER: Ultra-free compression basket. Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibres, Ø 2 x 150mm cone drivers.
- CROSS-OVER: 220Hz – 1.650Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 42 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 91 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 50W – 300W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 22 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 305 x 762 x 406 in
- WEIGHT : 16.2 kg ea – net weight