Sonus Faber Sonetto I
Brand Sonus Faber
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘sonetto’ or ‘sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘sound’ or ‘melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
The entire collection is true Sonus faber – featuring all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in the Sonus faber factory in Vicenza.
Thanks to the most advanced design solutions, and particularly to the new reflex port uniquely implemented on the speaker base, Sonetto I is an outstanding performer and compact bookshelf. Ideal for mid-sized listening rooms, Sonetto I is designed for use on a bookshelf or stand.
Stands sold separately.
- SYSTEM: 2-way shelf loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Ø 29mm
- MIDRANGE: Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 150mm
- CROSS-OVER: 2500 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 42 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 87 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 30W – 150W, without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5): 20 V rms
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 356 x 229 x 305 mm
- WEIGHT : 5.5 kg ea – net weight, stand not included